Our office is pleased to provide the community with an online resource to help residents and visitors obtain information and conduct business with us. We hope you find this website a useful and friendly environment that serves your needs in an efficient, cost-effective and secure manner.
Using the Judici, a third-party provided service to Illinois courts, you can lookup cases, court scheduling and other filings. See links provided below.
Search case information
- Search our public records. See charges, payment listings and more. You can even subscribe to a case to be notified of changes.
- Search any of the 70+ participating courts from the Judici homepage
Make a payment
- DUI and traffic cases
- Plea & pay “May Appear” traffic and conservation citations
- Request supervision on “may appear” traffic citations [if this is applicable]
- Criminal cases (DUIs, ordinance violations, felonies and misdemeanors)
Services for attorneys